Current Vacancies >>
Pipeline Magazine is a leading UAE-based oil & gas publication, covering the GCC and also greater MENA region. Established in 1996, the monthly trade title is part of the UK's Daily Mail Group.
Part of DMG Events in Dubai, the publication is directly involved with and supported by one of the group's flagship events, the Abu Dhabi International Petroleum Exhibition and Conference (ADIPEC), the largest oil and gas event in the Middle East and the third-largest globally.
This provides unrivalled access to the key decision-makers and senior industry figures within the region's energy sector, which accounts for around two-thirds of global oil and gas.Job Description:
- Researching and writing well-researched features on topics relevant to the region's oil and gas industry, including interviews with key industry figures from both government-owned and independent oil and gas companies.
- Sourcing and writing news items for the magazine and the publication website.
- Assisting in the planning and production of the monthly magazine, in addition to planned editorial supplements
- Minimum three years writing for a monthly trade title
- Experience working on an oil and gas publication
- Journalism degree or relevant Mass Communications qualifications
- English as a first language
- Proactive, enthusiastic and well-presented
- Able to work to deadlines
- A team player
- UAE-based, or with experience within the Gulf region
- Arabic as a second language
- Experience coordinating photography
- Experience in working with freelancer writers and commissioning articles
If you are interested please forward your CV to the HR Department at email@example.com.
Only shortlisted candidates will contacted.